[R-sig-ME] same model runs in nlme but not lme4

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 23 00:35:56 CEST 2020

Many thanks, Ben. Just curious, what information do the plots at the end of
your exactly convey?

I also appreciate it if there if you could point me to a documentation in
lme4 where I can learn more about `profile()` and its output.

Many thanks, Simon