[R-sig-ME] compare a neighbourhood value with the city mean

Fri May 22 20:39:50 CEST 2020

That is... mildly interesting, but off topic. Please read the Posting Guide for more on what this list is about. Consider looking at/asking in a statistics forum like Cross Validated until you know what analysis you want to apply to this data and then search the web on how to apply that with R and if that leaves you puzzled then come back and explain what trouble you are having getting R to do what you want it to.