[R-sig-ME] Prediction/classification & variable selection

Tim Richter-Heitmann | Universitaet Bremen tr|chter @end|ng |rom un|-bremen@de
Thu May 14 22:02:18 CEST 2020

Dear Daniel,
to build upon Cesko's comment, if your problem is indeed a problem of
"classic" model selection, the package MuMin does this by basically
testing every combination of predictor variables:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/MuMIn/MuMIn.pdf

It also takes mixed models.

Cheers, Tim

Tim Richter-Heitmann