[R-sig-ME] Multi-level Rasch Model Per Douglas Bates' paper

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 13 19:10:18 CEST 2020

To be clear,  from each model in my original post in this thread (i.e., m1
& m2) I just want a set of data.frames containing difficulty of each item
per its 'id', and 'item_type'?

Also, I want a set of data.frames containing person ability of each person
per their 'id', and 'item_type'?

Many thanks,
Simon