[R-sig-ME] Error in initializePtr() : updateMu: Size mismatch

Pamela Ochungo p@mochungo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 2 12:11:03 CEST 2020

Hi Cesko,

Thanks! I see my mistake now! I have called the summary and it works
perfectly well!

How would you visualize the results? Graphing residuals?

Cheers and thanks once again!

Pamela