[R-sig-ME] Working formula for glmm model in R (bernoulli response)

Phillip Alday ph||||p@@|d@y @end|ng |rom mp|@n|
Fri Apr 3 23:30:29 CEST 2020

Most packages in R lump Bernoulli and Binomial families together, so
this should work:

library(lme4)

glmer(occuppied ~ 1 + year + (1|territory), data=yourdata, family=binomial)