[R-sig-ME] Modifying the subject in replies

Thu Mar 26 19:19:27 CET 2020

While I also don't appreciate the "[FORGED]" modification, email clients which depend on the subject line to maintain threading are broken. Direct complaints to the email client maintainer(s) to support RFC822-4.6.2. The real pain is when other people use broken clients that don't support that 38-year- old standard.