[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm with missing values

Salvador Sánchez-Colón @@|v@dor@@nchezco|on @end|ng |rom prod|gy@net@mx
Wed Mar 25 23:35:42 CET 2020

My apologies for intruding but, would it not be easier and perfectly appropriate to construct separate models per sex for those response variables that are sex-specific? One cannot make between-sex comparisons for those variables anyway, as they are only defined for only one sex.

Salvador SÁNCHEZ-COLÓN