[R-sig-ME] Request: Making plots for glmm

Ebhodaghe Faith ebhod@ghe|@|th @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 6 17:27:40 CET 2020

Many thanks, Adeux and Ben.
I successfully installed the *effects* package but I'm getting an error
message trying to load the library.
Here it is:
> library("effects")
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘effects’ in loadNamespace(i,
c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]): there is no package
called ‘Rcpp’

Could you help out?

Faith