[R-sig-ME] zero one inflated beta mixed model

Wed Feb 12 15:56:44 CET 2020

    At present glmmTMB doesn't do zero-one-inflated betas, only
zero-inflated betas. As far as I know your options are (1) use brms,
(2) squish your 1 values to something slightly less than 1, or (3) do
the hurdle model manually (i.e. fit two separate models, one for the
probability that the response== 1, and another (conditional) model for
the zero-inflated beta distribution applied only to the responses <1).

  Others on the list may have other suggestions ... (e.g. does INLA
does zero-one-inflated betas?)