[R-sig-ME] Is there a way to deal with errors such as this?

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Mon Dec 23 22:07:21 CET 2019

On 24/12/19 3:20 am, Phillip Alday wrote:

> For completeness, you can also get use getME(model, "beta") to get the 
> fixed effects estimates as a simple, unnamed vector. :)

Thank you.  That is useful to know.



P. S. Someday I must try to teach the world how to write help 
files/software documentation!!! :-)

R. T.

Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Statistics
University of Auckland
Phone: +64-9-373-7599 ext. 88276

More information about the R-sig-mixed-models mailing list