[R-sig-ME] Running corrections for multiple comparisons in glmer

Francesco Romano |brom@no77 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 31 15:36:49 CET 2019

Dear all,

A reviewer has asked me to apply a correction to multiple comparisons
conducted for a logistic mixed effect regression with binary outcome. The
model is:

glmer(outcome ~ factor1 * factor2 + (1|RE1) + (1|RE2), family =binomial,
data = data)

where factor 1 has two levels and factor 2 has three. Could you advise on
how to run this and how to report the adjusted p-values in the same table?
At the moment, my table has the following 6 headings:

Reference level

Contrasts

Estimate

SE