bbo|ker @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 24 23:13:34 CEST 2019
It's kind of impossible to debug this without a reproducible example.
The best place for this would be the glmmadmb issues list on GitHub:
But I have to admit that I'm less and less inclined to spend time on
glmmadmb bugs when, as far as I know, glmmADMB is dominated by glmmTMB
(i.e., I don't know of anything glmmADMB can do that glmmTMB can't do at
least as well, and as you point out below, it's easy to switch). Maybe
if you wanted to maintain *exact* numerical equivalence with previous
On 2019-10-24 1:23 p.m., C. AMAL D. GLELE wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I didn't use my glmmadmb function since about 2 months(it was working fine
> just before);
> but now, I'm getting the following error message
> "Error in scan(text = rr[numLines], quiet = TRUE) :
> scan() expected 'a real', got 'obs'
> when trying to fit:
> model<-glmmadmb(total~treatment+(1|day)+(1|fhut), data=mydata,
> but, no problem when I replace glmmadmb by glmmTMB and family by "nbinom1"
> I'm using the same computer
> Thanks for your help
> sans virus. www.avast.com
> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> R-sig-mixed-models using r-project.org mailing list
More information about the R-sig-mixed-models