[R-sig-ME] Logit model in R

Phillip Alday ph||||p@@|d@y @end|ng |rom mp|@n|
Tue Oct 22 04:04:26 CEST 2019

Also, since you emphasize that you're in cognitive science, it might
make sense to take a look at the following papers, which would bring
this closer to the topic of mixed models:

Jaeger, T. F. (2008). Categorical Data Analysis: Away from ANOVAs
(Transformation or Not) and Towards Logit Mixed Models. Journal of
Memory and Language , 59 (4), 434–446. doi:10.1016/j.jml.2007.11.007

Davidson, D. J., & Martin, A. E. (2013). Modeling accuracy as a function
of response time with the generalized linear mixed effects model. Acta
Psychologica , 144 , 83–96.

Best,

Phillip