[R-sig-ME] Can we analyse combined split plot experiment using lmer()?

Rabin KC kc000001 @end|ng |rom umn@edu
Tue Sep 17 18:11:29 CEST 2019

Dear Peter,

The experiments in each year and location were independent of each other.
The equipment used for planting were different for each location (same
variety). Cover crops were seeded at the physiological maturity of primary
crops in each location, using the same seeding methods.

Thank you,
Rabin