[R-sig-ME] Measurement error for mixed models

Krzysztof Bartoszek krzb@r @end|ng |rom protonm@||@ch
Fri Sep 13 10:30:46 CEST 2019

Thanks for the code and suggestions. Trying to run the analysis in metafor was on the TODO list. Thank you for saving me the time on figuring out the syntax.
If I may ask for clarification, what do you mean by "the variance component is larger than 0" ?

Best wishes
Krzysztof