[R-sig-ME] Testing assumption multilevel analysis

Daniel Lüdecke d@|uedecke @end|ng |rom uke@de
Tue Aug 27 14:01:42 CEST 2019

Dear Katharina,

in addition to what has already been said, may I point out to the
"performance" package, which might be helpful to check your model
assumptions and how your model performs in general. You can find an overview
of functions here:
https://easystats.github.io/performance/reference/index.html

Regarding visual inspection, if you also install the "see" package, most of
the results of functions from "performance" can also be plotted, see
examples here:
https://easystats.github.io/see/articles/performance.html

Best
Daniel

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: R-sig-mixed-models [mailto:r-sig-mixed-models-bounces using r-project.org] Im
Auftrag von Katharina Tostmann
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. August 2019 11:08
An: r-sig-mixed-models using r-project.org
Betreff: [R-sig-ME] Testing assumption multilevel analysis

Hello together,

I'm calculating a multi-level analysis in R. However, I do not understand
how to test the model assumptions. In my second hypothesis I also have a
mediation with, whereby I also have no idea how to test the model
assumptions.
Can anyone help here? Thank you and best regards

Katharina

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Marya Verdel