[R-sig-ME] keeping both numerically and factor coded factors

Robert Long |ongrob604 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 22 16:24:24 CEST 2019

Dear Elisa

Is this factor a grouping variable (for random intercepts) or a random
slope ? How many levels does it have ? And lease can you give us the full
model formula.