[R-sig-ME] Spatial correlation in glmmTMB

André Pardal @ndre@p@rd@|@@ouz@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 22 13:37:48 CEST 2019

Sorry, forgot to paste the error i get:

dens.exp = glmmTMB(density_cht ~ wf_log + exp(pos + 0|group2) +
(1|subregion/location), data=density2, REML=T, family = nbinom1,
ziformula=~0) ##full

Warning message:
In fitTMB(TMBStruc) :
Model convergence problem; non-positive-definite Hessian matrix. See
vignette('troubleshooting')
> summary(dens.exp)
Error in solve.default(as.matrix(Qm)): system is computationally singular:
reciprocal condition number = 2.67616e-135