[R-sig-ME] pairwise combinations of subjects

Stevens, Hank h@nk@@teven@ @end|ng |rom m|@m|oh@edu
Tue Jul 16 14:36:23 CEST 2019

Thanks David! That looks like a great solution, and a great SEM package. I
plan on spreading the word about umx.
Best,
Hank

--

“Life is a garden, not a road. We enter and exit through the same gate.
Wandering, where we go matters less than what we notice.”