[R-sig-ME] Fitting multi-response mixed effects models with lmer

Alejandro Catalina @|ec@t|e| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 14 12:27:34 CEST 2019

Hi Tom,

First of all, thank you for the response,

Yes, I do know about Stan, but given that I only need a maximum likelihood estimator, using Stan seemed a bit too heavy. I will take a look to your tutorials nonetheless and to ASreml.

Best,
Alejandro