[R-sig-ME] lme4 analysis_2ANOVA repeated measure

Tanay Ghosh tg369 @end|ng |rom c@m@@c@uk
Mon Jun 10 16:31:53 CEST 2019

Dear All,

I wonder if I can ask your advise to analyse this data (attached).
Please note that some of the values are "NA" i.e. I do not have any
measurement taken.

Here I have four different time (days) points. I measured expression of
Abt3 gene at these time points in male and female.

I want to see if gender wise expression of Atg3 differ at any time
point?

I further want to do a posttest to get p value for Male at time 7 vs
female at time 7, Male at time 15 vs Female at time 15, and like wise
all other time points.

Please could you advise me how to do this analysis using lmer function?
I would very much appreciate if you please write the commands in R for
this specific case.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards,

Tanay