[R-sig-ME] Stats course: Mixed effects modelling
Highland Statistics Ltd
h|gh@t@t @end|ng |rom h|gh@t@t@com
Mon Jun 3 10:35:25 CEST 2019
We would like to announce the following 3 statistics courses.
Course: Linear Mixed Effects Models and GLMM with R-INLA.
Where and when:
* Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Centre, St John’s, Canada. 12-16 August
* University of Cádiz, Cádiz, Spain. 2-6 September 2019
* University of Ghent, Ghent, Belgium. 2-6 December 2019
Course website: http://highstat.com/index.php/courses-upcoming
Other upcoming courses:
Introduction to regression models with spatial and temporal correlation
NIOZ, Texel, The Netherlands. 23-27 September 2019
Introduction to regression models with spatial and spatial-temporal
correlation using R-INLA
Burlington (close to Toronto), ON, Canada. 28 October - 1 November 2019
Data exploration, regression, GLM & GAM with introduction to R
Lisbon, Portugal. 3 - 7 February 2020
Introduction to regression models with spatial correlation using R-INLA
IEO, Vigo, Spain. 10 - 13 February 2020
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
AB41 6DZ Newburgh, UK
Email: highstat using highstat.com
NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research,
Department of Coastal Systems, and Utrecht University,
P.O. Box 59, 1790 AB Den Burg,
Texel, The Netherlands
1. Beginner's Guide to Spatial, Temporal and Spatial-Temporal Ecological Data Analysis with R-INLA. (2017).
2. Beginner's Guide to Zero-Inflated Models with R (2016).
3. Beginner's Guide to Data Exploration and Visualisation with R (2015).
4. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
5. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
6. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
7. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
8. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
9. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
10. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-sig-mixed-models