[R-sig-ME] What is the equivalent of Compound Symmetry : Heterogeneous test in R?

Pardis Miri p@rd|@@@t@n|ord @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 30 01:55:57 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to replicate the results I've gotten from
SPSS when using the Repeated Covariance Type : Compound Symmetry:
Heterogeneous.  Can anyone help me figure this out?
So far I know the following does't produce the same results.

comsym <- gls(SC_slope~Bodysite+Pattern+Strength,data = df.na.removed.,
                   correlation=corCompSymm(form = ~ 1 |id), method="REML",
na.action = na.omit)

summary(comsym)