[R-sig-ME] Equivalent of covariance pattern model with a heterogeneous compound symmetric

Ben Pelzer b@pe|zer @end|ng |rom m@w@ru@n|
Thu May 30 09:59:36 CEST 2019

Hi Pardis,

Four say 4 occasions you could use:

HCS.gls <- gls (read ~ 1+occ2+occ3+occ4, data=DA68, method="REML",

correlation = corCompSymm(form = ~ occasion|id ),

weights = varIdent (form = ~1 | occasion) )

Best regards, Ben.