[R-sig-ME] Collinearity tests (e.g. VIF) for glmmTMB package

Williamson, Michael m|ch@e|@w||||@m@on @end|ng |rom kc|@@c@uk
Thu May 9 17:13:28 CEST 2019

Good Afternoon,

I've been running a few generalised linear mixed models on my data. Due to convergence issues, down to the size of the data set, I was recommended to switch to the glmmTMB package from the glmer function in lme4.. The models are running much better now with no more convergence issues.

I'm looking to test the collinearity of my models, but the VIF function in the car package does not work with the glmmTMB package. Does anyone know of any packages or functions that can be used to calculate collinearity from model outputs generated by glmmTMB?

Many thanks,

Mike Williamson

Email: michael.williamson using kcl.ac.uk<mailto:michael.williamson using kcl.ac.uk>