[R-sig-ME] Extract individual likelihood from glmmTMB

Suna Park doongc|e23 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 9 10:14:04 CEST 2019

Dear R-sig-mixed-models members,

Hello, this is Suna.

I'm studying the use of medical care for the elderly using zero-inflated
Poisson and negative binomial mixed model with random intercept.

And I'm considering how to extract the individual likelihood from the
glmmTMB for Vuong(1989)'s test.

Looking at the source code of the glmmTMB, it seems that the likelihood
function is in the 'glmmTMB.dll'.

But I can't open and see the function in the 'glmmTMB.dll'.

Could you let me know about how to modify the likelihood function or
extract individual likelihood?

Thank you,

Suna Park

*Suna Park*
College of Economics & Finance, Hanyang University,