[R-sig-ME] A consultation about DF of the result of lmer

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Tue May 7 19:49:39 CEST 2019

Dear Rumeng He,

For what it's worth, my guess is the same as Ben's. If we're wrong, then you'll have to send more information about what you did, ideally including a reproducible example of the problem.

Best,
 John

John Fox, Professor Emeritus
McMaster University