[R-sig-ME] Log likelihood of a glmer() binomial model .

Phillip Alday ph||||p@@|d@y @end|ng |rom mp|@n|
Thu Apr 25 11:27:29 CEST 2019

And speaking of things not getting through, here's the my message again
without digital signing.

Phillip

On 25/4/19 11:26 am, Phillip Alday wrote:
The X.txt got through, but not the demo.R. Care to resend the demo.R as
demo.X and/or put it up as a gist/code snippet on GitHub/GitLab/etc.?

Best,
Phillip