[R-sig-ME] Multilevel moderated mediation

Shaul Oreg @oreg @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sun Apr 7 07:43:15 CEST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to run a multilevel moderated mediation model in R, with datanested in three levels (children, within classes, within schools). All of myvariables are at the individual level, but I still need to account for thenested nature of the data.

In separate analyses of mediation and of moderation I find evidence forindirect effects of the predictor on the outcome, and evidence that mymoderator moderates the effects of the predictor on the mediator. But I’d alsolike to test if the moderator moderates the indirect effect of the predictoron the outcome. Any suggestions as to how I should go about doing this?

Thanks,
Shaul