[R-sig-ME] The criteria of MLRA parameter

Fri Mar 29 17:00:09 CET 2019

To expand on Mollie's suggestion... R only "contains" direct support for a very small fraction of the subjects that people use it to analyze... which is why there is a distinction between "base" and "contributed" downloads from CRAN. Thus, as mentioned before, you need to make sure you are asking the right people the right questions.

I for one have no idea what MLRA is, though rseek suggests that it might have something to do with land use? If that is the case then you might read about various packages mentioned under the Spatial Task View [1], and consider pursuing further questions in the R-sig-geo mailing list [2]. If not, then you may find more subject-specific information in other Task Views [3], and relevant package documentation will often mention appropriate forums for discussing their topics.

You should be careful not to narrow your search too much, as I would guess that some of the terms you have identified (e.g. ROC) are addressed in much more generic ways (whether by contributed or base functionality) than under your particular use case... but this is your research, not ours.

When you have a question about R rather than statistics (or land use) then read the Posting Guide and  have an R code example with sample data to discuss when you ask here about it.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Spatial.html
[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/