[R-sig-ME] The criteria of MLRA parameter

Thu Mar 28 22:09:53 CET 2019

This request is not about R. Therefore it is off-topic on this mailing list. In general, forum participants don't typically enjoy playing the part of a dictionary or textbook, so even referring you to a statistics forum like stats.stackexchange.com would not be doing you or them any favors. Please do some reading and if you have questions about statistical concepts then consider asking those directed questions on stats.stackexchange.com.