[R-sig-ME] "confidence intervals" and "nominal levels"

Mario Garrido g@@d|o @end|ng |rom po@t@bgu@@c@||
Thu Mar 28 08:38:41 CET 2019

Thanks Ben for your answer,
I have read it in the famous Burnham & Anderson´s 2002 "*Model Selection
and Multimodel Inference*".
I thought it means that the CI doesnt includes zero ar something similar

Bests,
Mario