[R-sig-ME] multi-level moderated mediation

Shaul Oreg oreg @end|ng |rom huj|@@c@||
Mon Mar 25 07:16:06 CET 2019

Hello,

I am trying to run a multilevel moderated mediation model in R, with data
nested in three levels (children, within classes, within schools). All of
my variables are at the individual level, but I still need to account for
the nested nature of the data.

In separate analyses of mediation and of moderation I find evidence for
indirect effects of the predictor on the outcome, and evidence that my
moderator moderates the effects of the predictor on the mediator. But I’d
also like to test if the moderator *moderates the indirect effect of the
predictor on the outcome*.

Thanks,

Shaul Oreg