[R-sig-ME] Help with a multiresponse model

Matteo Redana m@tteo@red@n@ @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Wed Mar 20 07:42:08 CET 2019

Dear all,

I�m new in the mailing list. I�m coning to you for a problem on how approach my data:

I have a time series of Water temperature from 06-06-2017 to 28-07-2017, 1 value each hour. In the same period the 10\06, 02/07 and 25/07 were sampled larvae from the river and teste for thermotolerance. So each sampling day I have a different number of larvae with different thermotolerances. Working with GAM there are evidence of a trend in thermotolrence, given the high variability in each sample day.

What I want to do is to create a model that look at the impact of water temperature (also lagged values) on the thermotolerance.

Until now I�ve ever worked  with mgcv and dlnm package in hydraulics, but it�s the first time with this kind of data.
I don�t know how to build a model, given that I have water temp. value in a different scale (hourly) and a multiple response in my Y (CT-thermotolerance).
The next step will be to preform a mixed model to test differences in natural site and artificial (this experiment was done in different lake).
Any suggestion is welcome!

Matteo