[R-sig-ME] Interaction effects with GAMM

Louise Baruël Johansen |ou|@ebj @end|ng |rom drcmr@dk
Tue Feb 26 13:57:58 CET 2019

Dear Phillip,

Thank you for taking your time to look at my question.

Our data consists of up to 12 MRI scans per subject with interscan-intervals of 6 months, and the subjects were between the age of 7-13 years at baseline, which gives us a reasonable overlap between subjects. The brain data is extracted from regions of interest, and the behavioural data could be RT.

My question was more regarding how to incorporate the interaction effects in the most appropriate way statistically; by using te(), ti(), or in a completely different way?

All the best,

Louise