[R-sig-ME] Teaching Assistants for advanced multilevel modeling at ICPSR

Poe, John jdpo223 @end|ng |rom g@uky@edu
Sat Feb 16 00:46:27 CET 2019

I'm looking for recommendations on potential teaching assistants for my
4-week advanced multilevel modeling course at the ICPSR summer program in
Ann Arbor, Michigan. If you know of advanced graduate students or postdocs
who might be qualified and interested please let me know off the listserv
or have them email me directly. It's a great program and Ann Arbor is an
absolutely lovely place to spend some time in the summer.

The class pulls from econometrics,  biostatistics, and psychometrics and
covers both MLE and Bayesian multilevel modeling. I don't expect anyone to
be comfortable with everything so they'd need to be willing to go through
the material with me in an informal readings bootcamp before the class to
fill in gaps.

You can find last year's syllabus here:
http://www.johndavidpoe.com/teaching/multilevel-modeling-ii-advanced-topics/