[R-sig-ME] Calculating F values for lme function

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil @ending from dcn@d@vi@@c@@u@
Mon Jan 14 23:47:47 CET 2019

Fortunately, nlme is open source [1][2], so you can follow along in as much detail as you like.

Note that capitalization matters in R... NLME is not correct.

[1]  https://github.com/cran/nlme/blob/master/R/lme.R
[2] https://cran.r-project.org/package=nlme