[R-sig-ME] Plotting interactions while controlling for other predictors.

Walid Mawass w@lidm@w@@@10 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Dec 12 18:05:23 CET 2018

Hi,

The package 'effects' is a good tool for this sort of thing. It let's you
plot the effect of the interaction term from a regression model while
controlling for other predictors by using the mean value for each other
variable by default while plotting the predictions for the interaction term
based on the model.

Hope this helps.
--
Walid Mawass
Ph.D. candidate in Cellular and Molecular Biology