[R-sig-ME] Compound Symmetry Covariance structure

Joaquín Aldabe jo@quin@@ld@be @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Dec 8 10:30:04 CET 2018

Hi,  random effects induce correlation through a covariance matrix (G
matrix) , in nlme  using compound symmetry as default. If variance
component of random effect are close to zero you may be having fitting
problems or the random intercepts is not that important.
Hooe this helps