[R-sig-ME] Specifying and fitting LME model with unstructured error correlation within subject

Clark Kogan kog@n@cl@rk @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Dec 3 00:22:03 CET 2018

Thierry,

I believe this will induce a compound symmetric covariance structure rather
than an unstructured covariance structure. I would like to allow for unique
correlations between different subtests.

Thanks,
Clark