[R-sig-ME] Cross-validation

Ben Bolker bbolker @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Nov 12 22:31:56 CET 2018

Don't know, but I would start by going through the results of

library("sos")
findFn("grouped cross validation")

and see whether anything looks good.

For simple designs it shouldn't be *too* hard to roll something from
scratch ... but admittedly a package that had already done it would be
convenient ...