[R-sig-ME] glmmTMB

Ben Bolker bbolker @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Oct 29 13:48:05 CET 2018

   glmmTMB implements REML by treating the fixed effect parameters as
'random variables', i.e. turning on the Laplace approximation
machinery; see http://bbolker.github.io/mixedmodels-misc/glmmFAQ.html#reml-for-glmms
for starting points in the literature.

https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB/blob/master/glmmTMB/R/glmmTMB.R#L191