[R-sig-ME] Simulations in Fisher's Exact test

Adeela Munawar @deel@@u@f @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Oct 28 12:47:02 CET 2018

hi all,
Probably I am posted in wrong mailing list. I am getting a problem in
applying Fisher's exact test. I am applying Fisher's exact test as

 ntable<- array(data = c(3, 1, 8,11), dim = c(2,2))
fisher.test(ntable)

now, I have to repeat the same 10000 times and have to report p-values.
Using the arguments simulate.p.value in the command is producing the same
results
test<-fisher.test(ntable,workspace=20000,simulate.p.value=T,B=10000)

what changes I have to made in my model.

regards
Adeela