[R-sig-ME] Dependency structure

Poe, John jdpo223 @ending from g@uky@edu
Fri Oct 26 02:30:48 CEST 2018

Here's a link to my previous post on the topic of model specification and
endogeneity (correlation between X and the grouping structure). You
basically either do group mean centering or group varying coefficients.
However,  those aren't bullet proof depending on your data structure.

Also, i did a thread on twitter a while back that is related and links some
additional readings. I have a link to my advanced multilevel syllabus for
the icpsr program on the Twitter thead and it has a pretty decent reading
list on there.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mixed-models/2016q4/025150.html

https://twitter.com/DavidPoe223/status/1009485620337692674?s=09