[R-sig-ME] Plot a result without a main effect

Phillip Alday phillip@@ld@y @ending from mpi@nl
Thu Aug 30 13:58:52 CEST 2018

Hi Luca,

I don't think anybody ever answered this question for you, but you
should check out the effects package -- it can do exactly this type of
stuff. But do be careful when interpreting things that violate the
principle of marginality.

Best,
Phillip