[R-sig-ME] How to use all the cores while running glmer on a piecewise exponential survival with

Adam Mills-Campisi @d@mmill@c@mpi@i @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Aug 23 21:25:19 CEST 2018

That's the plan, the real question is how big should the samples be. The
faster we can estimate the model, the bigger the sample can be. If I can
run the model on multiple cores that would significantly increase the
sample size.