[R-sig-ME] Error in reS$ziReStruc[[i]]

C. AMAL D. GLELE @lte@@ed@c2 @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Aug 13 15:11:40 CEST 2018

Hi, dear all.
I've built a glmm (model) with glmmTMB; it had fitted without,  neither
error message, nor warnings;
but, since I've added the following ziformula=~village (village is a 6
levels grouping factor variable), I got the warning message
"Model convergence problem; non-positive-definite Hessian matrix"
Trying to resolve this, I've used ziformula=~(1|village) instead;
 then, the model fits without neither error message, nor warnings; but when
I'd ran "summary(model)", I got the following error message "Error in
reS$ziReStruc[[i]] : subscript out of bounds": it's my first time to get
such an error message and I don't know any idea about its possible cause;
so, any help to solve it will be much appreciated.
In advance, thanks.
Kind regards,