[R-sig-ME] Interpretation of lme output with correlation structure specification

Andrew Robinson A@Robin@on @ending from m@@unimelb@edu@@u
Mon Aug 13 01:04:09 CEST 2018

Hi Udita,

Q1 Yes.  The correlation is taken into account in the model.

Q2 I am not sure that I know what you mean by that.  I tend to leave the
value blank and it then gets estimated in the algorithm.

Cheers,

Andrew