[R-sig-ME] Model average error message

Phillip Alday phillip@@ld@y @ending from mpi@nl
Tue Jul 31 15:28:05 CEST 2018

That means the model terms aren't identical, which admittedly doesn't
exclude different parameterizations of the same model. I'm at a loss
here, and I don't have time to look at your data even if you were
willing to share, though others on this list may be willing to do so.

Consider filing a bug report with the package maintainer, including
documentation of the extra output you've generated for me.

Good luck.
Phillip